August 8, 2011

Today I learned...

That when it's awfully quiet - your 2 year old might be playing with Sharpie permanent markers. 

On the wooden furniture. 

That was handmade by your husbands grandfather. 

YIKES!

But thanks to Google - I also learned that Colgate TOOTHPASTE will remove all those permanent marker lines, circles and dots that were so carefully placed on the desktop.  It takes some elbow grease but all the marks are gone.

I thought I'd mention this just in case you might need that handy bit of cleaning info in the future.  Google also says that Colgate will remove scratches from DVD's.  Good to know.

And now Lucy keeps repeating "Naughty - drawing on desk."

2 comments:

  1. Colgate? Who knew!! So glad it worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Glad Colgate worked. I need to have some ready for my two year old. . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...